Akademia Praktyki Moore Polska (Moore Polska Academy of Practice) training project stems from over 30 years of activity on the market of accounting and auditing services. We have converted our expertise and experience into training projects which ensure the practical transfer of knowledge that has a real impact on the development of our clients and their businesses.
- open conferences and training;
- courses, training programmes and closed workshops ordered by companies;
- widely understood advisory;
- coaching & mentoring.
Experts and business coaches as well as practitioners responded to our invitation, and working under the common brand name of Akademia Praktyki REWIT, guarantee high quality of our training projects.
We are guided by the values that develop our relations with clients:
- reliability and honesty;
- professionalism based on expertise;
- commitment and passion in implementing the projects we are entrusted with;
- flexibility to adapt to needs;
- courage to face new challenges;
Friendly and effective didactic methods —as a part of the training sessions, we use the Kolb’s Learning Cycle which allows better assimilation of knowledge through experience and its practical implementation. We put special emphasis on workshop programmes.
Akademia Praktyki REWIT is a proven partner appreciated by many clients as well as adviser
- Our experts are highly qualified practitioners;
- We cooperate with more than 600 companies per year, from multinationals through large and medium-sized national companies;
- We do not do experiments. We sell ready-made and very effective solutions;
- We combine experience with youth, dynamism with creativity and creative thinking with the ability to solve problems;
- The effects of our work are visible from the first steps of project implementation;
- We have our own IT and support tools to implement the entire project, which we can freely model to the needs of a company.
OUR SERVICES FOR COMPANIES
Do you want to motivate your employees?
Do you want to ensure the growth of their key competences and personal development?
Internal training is one of the most valued forms of staff motivation and development.
ConfuciusI HEAR AND I FORGET. I SEE AND I REMEMBER. I DO AND I UNDERSTAND.
We focus on the knowledge and tools that support our clients in a practical way, making a real difference to their business.
Apart from ready-made programmes (see Open Training), our experts offer original training programmes, prepared individually, tailored to the client’s needs and based on expectations presented by the client and need research conducted by us.
Examples of internal training courses:
- BGK, or professional economic and financial analysis of business entities; workshops. Credit analysis. First client assessment, an approach from the sales side;
- Hutchinson Poland, tax training;
- Neotermo Group, motivating of employees. Building the company’s business strategy.
OPEN TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Being an adviser and business partner in a changing world and environment is our goal, creating a vision of our work and vocation.
An individual approach to the client means that we carefully adjust tools, a team and procedures to the project being implemented. We identify opportunities and risks by referring to best practices.
Moore Polska cooperates with over 100 specialists and experts whose daily work consists in supporting and advising clients. By combining the knowledge and experience of our experts, we support, give a sense of security and protection against risks, identifying opportunities and ability for development.
We offer advisory services in:
audit and validation services (e.g. audits of companies, business valuation, due diligence, preparation of prospectuses, mergers and acquisitions;
comprehensive tax advisory, including tax payment optimisation;
business consulting (i.a. drawing up business plans, assistance in preparing special economic zone documentation, analysis and restructuring programmes in the area of strategy and development of companies, support and building of accounting and HR departments);
optimisation consulting (i.a. internal reporting systems, budgeting, analysis of investment profitability and implementation of IFRS/IAS), optimisation of costs of purchases, processes and public and legal payments);
HR advisory (i.a. recruitment processes, support for HR departments, including preparation of employee files and preparation of competence models, restructuring programmes and motivation programmes).
COACHING & MENTORING
IF YOU KNOW YOUR STRENGTHS; IF CAN FIND AND MAINTAIN BALANCE IN EVERYTHING YOU DO; IF YOU CAN FUNCTION IN A CONSTANTLY CHANGING ENVIRONMENT, FLEXIBLY RESPONDING TO DIFFICULTIES, YOU WIN!
Zig ZiglarSUCCESS IS THE MAXIMUM UTILISATION OF THE ABILITY THAT YOU HAVE.
Or do you feel unsatisfied?
Are you hesitating and moving away from your target?
Do you pay for bad decisions or those not made with your career, personal life or, sometimes, health?
Lack of action limits your important life achievements?
Do you feel that you are losing relationships and money and are unable to find solutions to many doubts that torment you? Are you satisfied with comfortable mediocrity or do you want to reach the master level?
- mentors: auditors and tax advisers;
- coaches: managers with long experience and professional coaches.
The work of a manager and a specialist is difficult; it requires a number of competences which make the activities they undertake effective.
Day-to-day duties require the ability to cope with difficult situations or conversations, to experience multiple refusals, to cope with change and to make decisions in situations of uncertainty. Peer pressure creates the conditions for stress and overstraining and have an impact on your life and health.
It becomes necessary to continuously develop skills and acquire new competences. Personal development is no longer just a fashion but a way to be able to function in a constantly changing and challenging environment.
Working with a coach, mentor or trainer enables you to develop a new model of activity in professional and private spheres.
Thanks to investing in yourself, the balance between work and home, satisfaction with decisions made and accomplishment of goals can become something natural and achievable without destructive effects.
Development is a never-ending process.
Working on yourself is about identifying your values, eliminating personal limitations that stand in the way of achieving goals, as well as learning new skills, methods and techniques.
It is also a never ending process that allows you to create the future so that the “impossible” becomes “possible”; focusing on “methods” and not “problems”.
It is also learning to manage time, control emotions and build relationships, making it much easier to act, make decisions and communicate with other people.
COACHING OR MENTORING?
COACHING AND MENTORING ARE TWO DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENT METHODS.
Coaching is a process individually tailored to the work of the coach and the client in achieving the goals set by the client (or also the business goals of the organisation ordering the process). A coach does not teach, advise, direct or indicate solutions. A coach supports the client in finding solutions and strengthens motivation and self-esteem. The International Coach Federation (ICF), the world’s largest organisation associating coaches, defines coaching as an interactive process that helps individuals or organisations to accelerate the pace of development and improve their performance. Coaches work with clients on issues related to business, career development, finances, health, interpersonal relations and other issues.
Mentoring is an individually adapted relationship between the mentor and the mentee, and the mentor acts as an expert and professional in the field. The aim of mentoring is to pass on the mentor’s experience and knowledge to the mentee. The mentor shows ways and tools of solving problems that the mentee encounters on his or her professional path. The mentee listens and tries to understand and see what the mentor wants to communicate; that is his or her knowledge and experience.
Is any of the methods more effective? Each of the methods is different and they cannot be compared with each other. The goals and ideas are different, both coaching and mentoring can contribute a lot to the coachee’s or mentee’s life and, for a given business organisation, it can result in increased employee involvement and motivation.
It happens that companies implement both coaching and mentoring; it also happens that individuals participate in the coaching and mentoring process at the same time. If a person is able to concentrate on working in two processes and if he or she is able to benefit from them properly, he or she can only gain double.
|OBJECTIVE||achievement of the objective||widely understood development|
|SUBJECT||the acquisition of specific skills and the improvement of performance||beliefs, values, life goals and skills|
|TIME||up to a year||may last for several years|
|MEETING FRAMEWORK||fixed time and place||a looser framework, as appropriate for the mentee|
|TRAINER||the coach does not need to have experience and expertise in the field covered by the coaching||the mentor has more experience than or equal to the mentee; he or she shares his or her life knowledge and the tools being worked on|
|TOOLS AND METHODS||the coach asks questions to allow the mentee to think constructively||the mentor has expertise, which he or she passes on accordingly (asking questions or hinting)|
|BENEFITS||the coachee analyses his or her life, finds the best solution for himself or herself||the mentee gets specific solutions, experience and knowledge from a person with authority|
|CONTENT||provided by the coach||provided by the mentor in response to the mentee’s needs|
NO MATTER WHICH METHOD OF WORK YOU CHOOSE, YOU GAIN!
- You will acquire the ability to set yourself more specific goals;
- You will optimise your actions;
- You will make more relevant decisions;
- You will use your natural skills more fully;
- You will receive the support you need for the process of change;
- You will find your resources;
- You will release your forces;
- You will see more;
- You will change your perspective.
DO BUSINESS WITH US
- Akademia Praktyki Moore Polska is a place to work and pursue professional ambitions for practitioners with passion to transfer their experience and knowledge, open to new projects and help in building our clients’ businesses.
- The culture of our organisation is based on partner relations, building a friendly atmosphere of cooperation within the Group, as well as in relations with our clients, mutual assistance and respect.
- We are guided by a professional approach in the provision of services for our clients; hence, we value people seeking professional development and showing an innovative approach to the implementation of modern solutions in work.
- We do not have to be the biggest, but we want to build a strong image of the Polish training and consulting company, ensuring the highest quality of our services and real support for companies cooperating with us.
JIf you are interested in working for our company, please send an application letter and resume describing your most important professional achievements. If you meet our expectations, we will invite you to an interview.
Managing Partner, CEO, Statutory Auditor No. 9500
Managing Partner, CEO, Statutory Auditor No. 9631, MBA, FCCA
No search results
Moore Polska: Tax & Legal Alerts
Moore Polska: Tax & Legal Alerts
HR & payroll
HR & payroll
Court and prosecution work
Court and prosecution work
Due diligence and business valuation
Due diligence and business valuation