This is a special area of management of any company, burdened with a number of responsibilities and legal restrictions, yet almost the most important link in the operation of any entity.
In outsourcing HR and payroll departments, we provide clients with comprehensive oversight of sensitive areas of hard HR without the need to maintain internal departments.
With up-to-date knowledge of labor laws and executive orders, and based on experience in various industries and company sizes, we provide efficient handling of employee matters, from the moment of cooperation to final settlements.
We act promptly and with care to eliminate the employer’s risks associated with hiring employees. We draft, update and review internal regulations, pay attention to changes in regulations, upcoming important deadlines, consult doubts.
We work in cooperation with accounting departments, transfer and reconcile the relevant data. At all times, we ensure maximum efficiency in the work.
Taking up cooperation, we take over the contact with tax offices, Social Security and other state authorities, relieving employers of the burden of contacts and explanations related to the employment of employees.
At the time of any doubt about the correctness of hiring and HR documents, we offer reviews of personnel files and other internal regulations to adjust to management needs and respond to legal requirements.
Core services include:
- keeping personal files of employees
- administration of the process of hiring employees (drawing up contracts, annexes, keeping an eye on the dates of medical examinations, occupational health and safety training, drawing up certificates)
- calculation of payroll, advance payments for income tax and Social Security contributions
- accounting for non-wage benefits
- preparation of batch data for determining vacation reserves
- preparation of annual personal income tax (PIT) settlements
- handling fiscal inspections, ZUS (Social Insurance Institution), PIP (Public Inspection Authority)
- counseling in current operations
- audits of personnel files and settlements with employees